Bigg Boss 14: Abhinav Shukla is NOT making Rubina Dilaik look weak and bad on the show; say fans – view poll result

Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla entered Bigg Boss 14 together. Since the very first day we have seen them supporting each other and caring for each other as any ideal couple would do. They have been discussing about their game plans and other things together. They have become each other’s emotional support. We also saw them doing sacrifices for each other in the house. They look like strong couple in the house. However, during the recent weekend ka vaar episode, Salman Khan told them that Abhinav is making Rubina look weak in the show by constantly supporting her. Salman Khan pulled Abhinav up for throwing Rubina into the bad light. Salman told Rubina and Abhinav that Abhinav’s actions in Bigg Boss make Rubina look bad. He also said that Abhinav always makes his own image safe while his wife Rubina is made to look like a villain.

Rubina, too agreed to the fact that somewhere, her husband Abhinav, is making her look weak. It was a highly emotional moment for the couple as they realize the differences that are there between them. Rubina even cried during that episode. Earlier, many felt that Rubina made Abhinav look weak and even Salman Khan had said this back then. Hence we had asked fans whether they feel that Abhinav Shukla is making Rubina Dilaik look weak and bad on the show. Fans have given their verdict and they do not agree with Salman Khan. They feel that Abhinav Shukla is not at all making his wife, Rubina Dilaik look weak or a villain in the show. 73% of fans feel the same while the rest 27% agree with Salman Khan and feel that Abhinav is making Rubina look weak and bad on the show. Take a look at the results here:

Source: Read Full Article